24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service St. Charles Illinois
Furnace Repair Service in St. Charles
When it’s the season for frigid temperatures and constant cold weather, you don’t want to be left in the cold without a reliable furnace repair service. Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling is here to help you in an emergency situation and we even offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE in St. Charles for your convenience. We are proud of our 20 years quality experience gaining the trust of local residents to resolve any heating issues they might have. We guarantee safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your furnace, whether it is gas or oil. Call our experts today if you are in need of furnace repair.
When you choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs, you are working with an HVAC company that boasts:
If you are having an issue with your furnace in St. Charles, you will want someone you can depend on to get everything up and running again as quickly as possible. Indoor Comfort has the experienced technicians you can rely on to get you the help you need with your furnace. Call us at 630-381-0645 and let the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Common issues that signal you might need to call a professional are listed below:
- No heat– No heat being generated can be caused by a number of different issues. The causes could be problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a full inspection to identify the specific issue.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is unusual and is something that needs to be checked out. Sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system. Give us a call to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Blower that is running nonstop-There could be an issue with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is causing your furnace to run nonstop. Make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing this before determining that there is a problem.
- Thermostat issues-You’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. This means that the thermostat may be faulty. If it needs to be replaced, Indoor Comfort can be trusted to install a new thermostat properly.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-Always have an expert check out these concerns for your own safety!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in St. Charles Illinois
Indoor Comfort is excited to help you whether you need maintenance or repair for your current furnace, or you are in need of a replacement. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, relies on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and handles warranty requirements. We are happy to discuss your options with you for a possible installation for a new furnace.
What are the benefits to a gas furnace?
A gas furnace is a great idea if your home already has access to a natural gas line. There a two leading reasons that homeowners love having a gas furnace. First, natural gas is a noticeably less expensive energy source than electricity which means it will cost less to run. Second, a gas furnace provides a powerful level of heat that keep you and your family comfortable even in the coldest weather.
Contact Us When You Need Furnace Services in St. Charles IL
In addition to installing, repairing, and replacing furnaces in St. Charles and the surrounding areas, the experts at Indoor Comfort also provide a rewarding maintenance program tailored to whatever your exact requirements are. We also recommend an annual inspection and clean up for your furnace. This is best done right before the winter begins. Our technicians will come out and make sure you are as prepared as possible for the cold winter months. No matter what service you require for the furnace in your home, we’re the HVAC company in St. Charles you can trust to get the job done right.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.