24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Rosemont IL
Furnace Repair Service in Rosemont Illinois
We all know how cold the winters can get in Rosemont. You don’t want to be caught unprepared without a reliable furnace service company if something goes wrong. Don’t be left in the cold and let Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling in Rosemont Illinois get your furnace up and running. For your convenience, we even offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE so we can get your home safe and warm in the fastest time possible. We have over 20 years quality experience gaining the trust of local residents to effectively solve any heating issue. We trust our technicians to give you safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your gas or oil furnace. Call our experts today if you are in need of furnace repair.
When you choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs, you are working with an HVAC company that boasts:
You don’t want to trust just anyone when your furnace breaks down in winter. With Indoor Comfort, we guarantee that our experts will get the job done with complete satisfaction. Call us at 630-381-0645 and let the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Some common issues that happen to furnaces are listed below:
- No heat– No heat being generated can be caused by a few problems. The cause could be with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a proper inspection to identify the issue and get the problem fixed.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is not normal and is something that we recommend you get looked at as soon as possible. Problematic sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system. Give us a call so we can make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Blower that is running nonstop-There could be an issue with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is causing your furnace to run nonstop. Make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing this before letting us come and resolve the problem.
- Thermostat issues– If you’ve already checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work, then your thermostat might be faulty. If it needs to be replaced, Indoor Comfort can be trusted to install a new thermostat properly.
- Dirty Filter – A dirty filter will make your system less efficient. Make sure your filter is regularly replaced, because prolonged use of a dirty filter can make other areas of your furnace malfunction.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-This is something that an expert should check out for safety issues!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Rosemont
Whether you need maintenance, part replacement, repairs, or installation of a new system Indoor Comfort is your number one choice in Rosemont Illinois! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, which means we follow strict service procedures, rely on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and take care of warranty requirements. We will discuss your options with you for whatever you may need.
Are there benefits to a gas furnace?
A gas furnace is the perfect choice if your home already has access to a natural gas line. There are two leading reasons that homeowners often prefer having a gas furnace. Even though upfront an oil furnace offers a more attractive price, in the long run a gas furnace will be noticeably cheaper because of energy costs. The second reason is a gas furnace is more trusted to provide more powerful heating that you may need during those harsh Illinois winters. You can trust us to help you choose the best furnace for your home, and perform the installation perfectly.
Contact Us for Annual Maintenance Service in Rosemont Illinois
One of our more important services is the maintenance program we offer to residents in Rosemont. Regular maintenance can sometimes prevent costly malfunctions in the middle of extreme weather. The professionals at Indoor Comfort provide a rewarding maintenance program made specifically for whatever your exact requirements are. Included in the maintenance service is a complete system clean-up, inspection for possible spots of damage, and thorough check to make sure all parts are functioning correctly. Our technicians will come out and make sure you are as prepared as possible for the cold winter months.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.