24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Roselle Illinois
Furnace Repair Service in Roselle
A broken furnace is one of those things you need dependable help with fast, especially during those cold winters in Roselle Illinois. The licensed technicians at Indoor Comfort are standing by to assist you with your furnace needs. For your convenience, we even offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE because we know that heat is not something you should have to wait long for. With over 20 years experience of quality work, local residents trust us to get the job done. If you want safe, reliable, uninterrupted operation of your furnace, Indoor Comfort is the HVAC company to call!
When you choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs, you are hiring an HVAC company that boasts:
We know you don’t want to trust just anyone with your home’s heat. Here at Indoor Comfort, our number one goal is your comfort. With our affordable prices, prompt and efficient service, and highly trained technicians we can guarantee that you will be happy and warm with our service! Call us at 630-381-0645 and let the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Some reasons to call us and make an appointment are:
- Annual furnace maintenance and inspection-The best way to avoid a breakdown at the worst time is to schedule an annual check. We will clean and inspect your system for potential issues. A major benefit of this is that is could save you money down the road. Our goal is your comfort throughout all seasons. Schedule this in late summer or early fall so you’re not left out in the cold.
- No or low heat– No heat at all can be caused by problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Schedule a time for us to come and figure out the problem! Make sure you change the filter regularly to optimize your furnace’s efficiency.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is unusual and is indicative that something in the system is wrong. Sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling are strong indicators that something is broken. Give us a call and we can make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Odd Smells – This is a sign that something is not working right. We will come and figure out the problem as soon as possible!
- Blower that is running nonstop-This could be an issue with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is causing your furnace to run continually. Make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing this before determining that there is a problem.
- Thermostat issues-You’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. This means that the thermostat may be faulty.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane– For your safety, this is something you should always call an expert about!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Roselle IL
Indoor Comfort does not only do maintenance and repair, we can be utilized for part replacement or installation of a whole new system. It’s difficult to make the costly decision of a brand new system, but if you are dealing with repeated expensive repairs and malfunctions, this might be the right time! We are ready to discuss all of your options with you to do whatever is best for you and your family in Roselle. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, only utilizes genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and handles warranty requirements.
What are the benefits to a gas furnace?
A gas furnace is the perfect choice if your home already has access to a natural gas line. There are two leading reasons why gas furnaces are often preferred. One is because a gas furnace is a noticeably less expensive option to run. The second is the powerful heat that can easily handle an Illinois winter. Let us discuss the options for your home or business, and trust us for a gas furnace installation if that is the best choice for your home!
Contact Us When You Need Furnace Services in Roselle
In addition to installing, repairing, and replacing furnaces in Roselle Illinois and surrounding areas, the professionals at Indoor Comfort also provide a rewarding maintenance program tailored to whatever your exact requirements are. For whatever furnace service you need, Indoor Comfort is your best choice in Roselle. We also have 24 hour emergency service, so we can be there to help when you need it most!
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.