24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Northlake Illinois
Furnace Repair Service in Northlake
If your furnace stops working, you don’t want to be stuck when frigid temperatures roll through. Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling has the tools and skills to get your furnace going again and we even offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE in Northlake IL for your convenience. We are proud of our 20 years of industry experience earning the trust of residents to resolve any heating issues they’ve experienced. We’re so confident in the ability of our technicians that we guarantee safe, dependable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your furnace, whether it’s gas or oil. Call our HVAC experts today if you’re in need of furnace repair.
Choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace repair needs, because you will be placing your trust with an HVAC company that boasts:
If your furnace in Northlake needs repair, you need someone you can count on to get your furnace back to its normal level of output. The experts at Indoor Comfort are highly qualified to solve any issue your furnace is experiencing. Call us at 630-381-0645 and let our HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Annual maintenance is an excellent way to help prevent larger, more expensive problems from occurring down the road. In addition to recommended annual maintenance, below are some common issues that we can help you with:
- No heat– If no heat is being generated, there are a few possible causes. It could be the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our professionals will do a detailed inspection to identify the specific issue and repair it promptly.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is annoying and should be addressed. Problematic sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling, could indicate that something is malfunctioning in furnace system. Call us and we’ll check to make sure everything is running smoothly and quietly.
- Blower that is running nonstop-It could be a problem with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is making your furnace to run nonstop. Make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing it before determining that there is a problem.
- Thermostat issues-If you’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat, but it still doesn’t work, it could be a faulty the thermostat. It may need to be replaced, and Indoor Comfort can get it switched out to a new thermostat.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us if you have a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-Always have a professional check out these concerns for your own safety!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Northlake
Let Indoor Comfort be your best choice in Northlake Illinois whether you need maintenance, part replacements, or the installation of a new system. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, uses genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and are experts at warranty requirements.
Are there benefits to a gas furnace?
If your home has access to a natural gas line, a gas furnace is a great furnace solution. There are two main benefits that homeowners often prefer having a gas furnace. First, natural gas is a significantly more affordable energy source than electricity which means it will be less expensive to run. Second, a gas furnace generates a strong, dependable level of heat to keep you and your family comfortable, even during the bitter weather. You can rely on us to help you choose the best furnace for your home, and perform a high quality installation.
Contact Us When You Need Furnace Services in Northlake
In addition to installing, repairing, and replacing furnaces in Northlake IL and the surrounding areas, the technicians at Indoor Comfort also offer a rewarding maintenance program made specifically for whatever your exact needs are. Our professionals will make sure your furnace is ready for the cold winter months. Regardless of what furnace service you need in Northlake Illinois, Indoor Comfort will meet your furnace needs.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We are gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to superior services to residents in the Chicago area, we have earned a reputation that we are committed to keeping: Providing the best home comfort services at the most reasonable rates in Chicago and the surrounding areas.