24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Melrose Park
Furnace Repair Service in Melrose Park Illinois
When the cold weather hits in Melrose Park, the last thing you want is a non-functioning furnace. Don’t be left in the cold and let Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling get your furnace up and running. We even offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE in Melrose Park so we can get your home back to a comofrtable temperature as soon as possible. We are proud of our 20 years quality experience gaining the trust of local residents to resolve any heating issues they might have. We have so much trust in our technicians that we guarantee safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your furnace, whether it is gas or oil. Call our experts today if you are in need of furnace repair.
When you choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs, you are working with an HVAC company that boasts:
If your furnace is having problems in Melrose Park IL, you will want a knowledgable technician that will give you prompt and dependable service. The experts at Indoor Comfort are more than qualified to resolve any issue you might be having. Call us at 630-381-0645 and let the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Some common issues below that we would be happy to help you with:
- No heat– No heat being generated can be caused by a few issues. Possible causes are problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a full inspection to identify the specific issue and get it fixed properly.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is unusual and is something that definitely should be looked at. Problematic sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system. Give us a call to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Blower that is running nonstop-There could be an issue with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is causing your furnace to run nonstop. It might be helpful to make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing this before determining that there is a problem.
- Thermostat issues-You’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. This means that the thermostat may be faulty. If it needs to be replaced, Indoor Comfort can be trusted to install a new thermostat properly.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-Always have an expert check out these concerns for your own safety!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Melrose Park Illinois
Indoor Comfort is your best option in Melrose Park IL whether you need maintenance, part replacements, or the installation of a new system. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, relies on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and handles warranty requirements. We are happy to discuss your options with you to determine the best course of action for your home’s furnace needs.
Are there benefits to a gas furnace?
A gas furnace is the perfect choice if your home already has access to a natural gas line. There are two leading reasons that homeowners often prefer having a gas furnace. First, natural gas is a noticeably less expensive energy source than electricity which means it is less costly to run. Second, a gas furnace provides a powerful level of heat that keep you and your family comfortable even in the coldest weather. You can trust us to help you choose the best furnace for your home, and perform the installation perfectly.
Contact Us for Annual Maintenance Service in Melrose Park
In addition to installing, repairing, and replacing furnaces in Melrose Park and the surrounding areas, the experts at Indoor Comfort also provide a rewarding maintenance program made specifically for whatever your exact requirements are. Included in the maintenance service is a complete system clean-up, inspection for possible spots of damage, and making sure blower motors are working correctly. Our technicians will come out and make sure you are as prepared as possible for the cold winter months. It doesn’t matter what service you require in Melrose Park, you will not regret choosing Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.