24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Hanover Park Illinois
Furnace Repair Service in Hanover Park
Winter can bring some dangerously cold temperatures and you don’t want to be caught unprepared without a dependable furnace service company if something goes wrong. Don’t panic over furnace problems and call Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling in Hanover Park for timely and effective services. Because we know that flexibility is a must, we offer SAME DAY FURNACE SERVICE so we can get your home safe and warm in the quickest time possible. We have over 20 years quality experience gaining the trust of local residents to properly solve any heating issue. We trust our technicians to give you safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your gas or oil furnace. Call our experts today if you are in need of furnace repair.
When you choose Indoor Comfort for your furnace needs, you are working with an HVAC company that boasts:
It’s hard to decide who to trust with something as important as the heat in your home. With Indoor Comfort, we guarantee that our experts will get the job done with 100% satisfaction. Call us at 630-381-0645 and let the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort provide for your Carrier Furnace repair needs. Some common issues you might find with your furnace are:
- No heat– This is obviously a serious issue and can be caused by a few problems. Possible causes are problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a thorough inspection to identify the issue and get the problem fixed.
- Noisy furnace– A loud furnace is not normal and there is a good chance a professional will need to check it out. Problematic sounds such as rumbling, squeaking, and rattling are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system. Give us a call to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Blower that is running nonstop-There could be an issue with the blower switch or thermostat wires that is causing your furnace to run nonstop. Make sure the temperature and fan settings are not causing this before letting us come and resolve the problem.
- Thermostat issues-You’ve already checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. This means that the thermostat may be faulty. If it needs to be replaced, Indoor Comfort can be trusted to install a new thermostat properly.
- Dirty Filter – A dirty filter will make your system less efficient. Make sure your filter is regularly changed, because prolonged use of a dirty filter can make other areas of your furnace malfunction.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-This is something that an expert should check out for safety issues!
Gas Furnace Repair, Service & Installation in Hanover Park
Whether you need maintenance, part replacement, repairs, or installation of a new system Indoor Comfort is the best choice you can make in Hanover Park. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, which means we follow strict service procedures, rely on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and take care of warranty requirements. We will discuss your options with you for whatever you may need.
Is a gas or oil furnace better?
It’s very likely that a gas furnace is the best choice especially if your home already has access to a natural gas line. People often prefer a gas furnace for the same two reasons. First, even though upfront an oil furnace offers a more attractive price, in the long run a gas furnace will be noticeably cheaper. The next reason is a gas furnace is more trusted to provide more powerful heating that you may need during those harsh Illinois winters. You can trust us to help you choose the best furnace for your home, and perform the installation perfectly.
Contact Us for Annual Maintenance Service in Hanover Park IL
Even more important than our repair and installation services might be the maintenance program we offer to the residents in Hanover Park. The professionals at Indoor Comfort provide a worthwhile maintenance program made specifically for whatever your exact requirements are. Included in the maintenance service is a complete system clean-up, inspection for possible spots of damage, and thorough check to make sure all parts are functioning correctly. It is best to get this scheduled at the tail end of autumn or beginning of winter so that you can trust your furnace throughout the coldest days.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.