24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Aurora
Furnace Repair Service in Aurora, IL
Looking for a dependable Furnace repair company local to the area? Look no further than Indoor Comfort, we are conveniently located in Itasca Illinois and can offer SAME DAY SERVICE. For well over 15 years local residents have come to rely on us for their home and business’s heating solutions. Let our specialists ensure the safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your gas or oil furnace.
Don’t leave your home’s heating needs to chance, call in the HVAC professionals at Indoor Comfort for your Carrier Furnace repair needs
Leave A Review
Gas Furnace Repair Service Aurora
At Indoor Comfort our team of specialists are NATE-certified and trained to take care of any concerns your furnace may be encountering, so regardless of the problem, they can fix it. Whether you already have a gas furnace that you just need maintenance or repair for, or are looking to install a new gas furnace the experts at Indoor Comfort are here for you. We can repair any brand, make or model of a gas furnace. For same day gas furnace repair in Aurora call us now at:630-381-0645
Electric Furnace Repair Aurora Illinois
Many homeowners in the Aurora and surrounding area have electric furnaces powering their homes heating system. In the event that you are experiencing malfunctions with your electric furnace, call the experts at Indoor Comfort today.
Whether you have an electric furnace or a gas furnace, here is a list of the most common issues furnaces display when they are not working properly
- No heat– When you are experiencing no heat at all, there can be numerous reasons as to why. Such reasons can include; problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a full inspection to isolate this issue that is causing your home or business to be resulting in no heat.
- Noisy furnace– If you are currently experiencing a loud furnace please note that this is not normal. If you are hearing sounds such a rumbling, squeaking, or rattling these are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system.
- Blower that seems to run continuously– If your furnace is set on auto and yet runs continually even after checking your temperature and fan setting, there may be an issue with the blower switch or the wires connected to the thermostat.
- Thermostat issues– You’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. The thermostat may be what is faulty and not your actual furnace.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit. We recommend getting a professional to look at this issue as a safety measure.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-Always have an expert check out these concerns for your own safety!
Gas Furnace Installation Aurora Illinois.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, relies on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and handles warranty requirements. What are the benefits to a gas furnace? If your home currently has access to a natural gas line that a gas furnace is a great fit. Why is it a good fit? There a two good reasons that homeowners love having their gas furnace. First, natural gas is a considerably less expensive energy source than electricity, and a gas furnace will cost you less to run each month. Second, a gas furnace provides a powerful level of heat that can overcome even the bitterest chill.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.