24 Hour Emergency Service
Furnace Service Downers Grove
Furnace Repair Downers Grove
Nothing is worse than handling a broken furnace. That’s why at Indoor Comfort we have highly trained technicians who will inspect your furnace and make the repairs needed. Our technicians come up with the most cost-effective solutions so you are not spending more than you have to. We also provide a 24 Hour Emergency Service to assist you as soon as possible. We can work around your busy schedule as best we can to provide the help you need. At Indoor Comfort we offer furnace inspections, repairs and installation you can count on!
Signs your Downers Grove home may need a new furnace
- Taking longer than usual to heat your home- Your furnace may not be working properly or you need to check your thermostat.
- Over 15 years old- Furnaces typically last for 15-20 years. If yours is getting to be this old, it is probably a good idea to start looking for a new one.
- Unusual sounds- If your furnace is making unusual sounds, you need to get it checked out right away. Ignoring the noise could cause bigger problems and end up having to replace the entire unit.
- Air that is blowing out is not as cold- Furnace filter may need to be changed.
- Heating bill increased- An increased heating bill could mean your furnace is working harder than it needs to heat your home, causing it to work harder and use more energy.
Leave A Review
Gas Furnace Repair Service Downers Grove
At Indoor Comfort our team of specialists are NATE-certified and trained to take care of any concerns your furnace may be encountering, so regardless of the problem, they can fix it. Whether you already have a gas furnace that you just need maintenance or repair for, or are looking to install a new gas furnace the experts at Indoor Comfort are here for you. We can repair any brand, make or model of a gas furnace. For same day gas furnace repair in Downers Grove call us now at:630-381-0645
Electric Furnace Repair Downers Grove
Many homeowners in Downers Grove and the surrounding area have electric furnaces powering their homes heating system. In the event that you are experiencing malfunctions with your electric furnace, call the experts at Indoor Comfort today.
Whether you have an electric furnace or a gas furnace, here is a list of the most common issues furnaces display when they are not working properly
- No heat– When you are experiencing no heat at all, there can be numerous reasons as to why. Such reasons can include; problems with the thermostat, the power, gas or the pilot light. Our team will do a full inspection to isolate this issue that is causing your home or business to be resulting in no heat.
- Noisy furnace– If you are currently experiencing a loud furnace please note that this is not normal. If you are hearing sounds such a rumbling, squeaking, or rattling these are indicators that something is malfunctioning in your system.
- Blower that seems to run continuously– If your furnace is set on auto and yet runs continually even after checking your temperature and fan setting, there may be an issue with the blower switch or the wires connected to the thermostat.
- Thermostat issues– You’ve checked the battery, made sure that the system is set on heat and it still doesn’t seem to work. The thermostat may be what is faulty and not your actual furnace.
- Ignition and pilot light problems– Call us in the event of a defective ignition switch or a pilot light that won’t stay lit. We recommend getting a professional to look at this issue as a safety measure.
- Issues with natural gas or propane-Always have an expert check out these concerns for your own safety!
Gas Furnace Installation Downers Grove Illinois.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Indoor Comfort follows strict service procedures, relies on genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, and handles warranty requirements. What are the benefits to a gas furnace? If your home currently has access to a natural gas line that a gas furnace is a great fit. Why is it a good fit? There a two good reasons that homeowners love having their gas furnace. First, natural gas is a considerably less expensive energy source than electricity, and a gas furnace will cost you less to run each month. Second, a gas furnace provides a powerful level of heat that can overcome even the bitterest chill.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.