24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Heating Repair & Installation Rolling Meadows
24 Hour Emergency HVAC Service in Rolling Meadows IL
Emergencies can happen at the worst time, which is why Indoor Comfort offers 24 hour emergency service in the event of an HVAC breakdown. You can depend on quality work and affordable HVAC services for any of your heating and cooling needs in Rolling Meadows Illinois. Our highly trained technicians are ready to assist you with any of your heating, air conditioning, air quality services and more. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and will do whatever it takes to get your home to the level of comfort you and your family deserve.
Heating Installation Rolling Meadows Illinois
Does your furnace or boiler need to be replaced? Unfortunately nowadays the cost of a complete new furnace system seems intimidating. Take advantage of our expertise as we will be able to direct you to the perfect fit for your home while taking into consideration your family’s specific needs and the right cost.
There are certain things you should consider when buying a new furnace or boiler for your home in Rolling Meadows:
- Size of unit – Different size of homes require different sizes of units.
- Make and Model – We will recommend the ideal brand that will work for you.
- Energy Saver Tax Credit – Some energy saving models of furnaces can grant you a tax credit!
What To Do When Your Furnace Breaks Rolling Meadows
A broken furnace in the middle of winter is not something anyone ever wants to deal with. If you are find yourself with broken furnace this winter in Rolling Meadows IL these are the steps you should take in order to make sure that your furnace is really broken, and is not a safety hazard:
- Check for a gas leak – If there is a gas leak, get out of your house and call for help immediately.
- Check the circuit breaker – Make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
- Check your thermostat – A malfunction with your thermostat could affect your furnace.
- Contact HVAC professionals – If you don’t think you can repair it on your own, call our trained technicians at Indoor Comfort.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair Rolling Meadows
It’s important to watch out for the warning signs whether or not your heater is going out. Keeping an eye on your heater and utilizing Indoor Comfort’s annual maintenance program can help decrease the cost of repairs your unit needs and save you the cost of having to install a new system.
- Unusual sounds – Loud and unusual sounds mean your system is not working properly.
- Blowing cold air – This could be an issue with a number of things. Check to see if your thermostat is malfunctioning and causing cold air to blow out.
- A lot of dust on your heater – The air in your home is not being cleaned properly.
- Increased heating bills – Increased heating bills suggest that your unit is working harder than it is should in order to heat your home.
Emergency Heating Rolling Meadows Illinois
When it comes to emergency heating services, going with a local and trusted name is the best options. At Indoor Comfort Heating and Cooling, our technicians make sure to take every step to ensure your heating system is installed properly. Our technicians make sure you are getting the most out of your heating system by making sure it is in perfect working order before we leave. Whether you need us for maintenance, repairs, replacement parts, or installation of a brand new heating and cooling system, Indoor Comfort guarantees quality and timely service every time. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today!
Call us today at: 630-381-0645.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.