24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Heating Repair & Installation Palatine IL
24 Hour Emergency HVAC Service in Palatine Illinois
Emergencies can happen at the worst time, which is why Indoor Comfort offers 24 hour emergency service in the event of an HVAC breakdown. You won’t have to worry with the dependable, quality and affordable HVAC services we offer for any of your heating and cooling needs in Palatine. Whether you need heating, air conditioning, air quality services or anything else, our highly trained technicians are ready to assist with anything that you need. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a trusted business you can rely on because of our:
Heating Installation Palatine IL
Is your furnace or boiler constantly breaking, outdated and causing higher heating bills than it should? It might be time for a replacement! Unfortunately nowadays the cost of a complete new furnace system might sound intimidating. Take advantage of our expertise as we will be able to direct you to the perfect fit for your home while taking into consideration your family’s specific needs and the right cost.
There are certain things you should consider when buying a new furnace or boiler for your home in Palatine IL:
- Size of unit – Different size of homes require different sizes of units.
- Make and Model – We will recommend the ideal brand that will work for you.
- Energy Saver Tax Credit – Some energy saving models of furnaces can grant you a tax credit!
What To Do When Your Furnace Breaks Palatine Illinois
The worst time for a broken furnace is during the coldest weather. If you experience a furnace breakdown this winter in Palatine, follow the steps below in order to make sure that instead of a furnace problem there is not a safety hazard.
- Check for a gas leak – If there is a gas leak, get out of your house and call for help immediately.
- Check the circuit breaker – Make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
- Check your thermostat – A malfunction with your thermostat could affect your furnace.
- Contact HVAC professionals – If you don’t think you can repair it on your own, call the professionals at Indoor Comfort.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair Palatine Illinois
It’s important to keep an eye out for unusual behaviour with your furnace even if it seems to be currently working. Catching problems early and preventing serious issues can save you a lot of money and time down the road. Take advantage of Indoor Comfort’s annual maintenance program can help decrease the cost of repairs your unit needs and save you the cost of having to install a new system.
- Unusual sounds – Loud and unusual sounds mean your system is not working properly.
- Blowing cold air – This could be an issue with a number of things. Check to see if your thermostat is malfunctioning and causing cold air to blow out.
- A lot of dust on your heater – The air in your home is not being cleaned properly.
- Increased heating bills – Increased heating bills suggest that your unit is working harder than it is should in order to heat your home.
Emergency Heating Palatine
When it comes to emergency heating services, it is always a good choice to go with your local trusted option. Residents in Palatine trust the technicans at Indoor Comfort Heating and Cooling because they make sure to take every step to ensure your heating system is installed properly. Whether you need us for maintenance, repairs, replacement parts, or installation of a brand new heating and cooling system, Indoor Comfort guarantees quality and timely service every time. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today!
Call us today at: 630-381-0645.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.