24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Heating Norridge IL
24-hour Emergency HVAC Service in Norridge
With cold weather approaching in Norridge Illinois, you will want to be prepared in the event of an HVAC emergency. Luckily, Indoor Comfort is here to help by offering 24 hour emergency HVAC services. We guarantee you we will get your furnace back up and running or recommendations for a replacement as soon as possible. Residents in Norridge and surrounding areas have trusted Indoor Comfort for all heating and cooling needs for over 25 years. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a trusted business you can rely on because of our:
- An A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- A Business With 4.5 Stars on Google
- Over 15 Years Experience Working On All Makes And Models
- On-Time Service And Quick Repairs
- A 5 Star Rated Business on Facebook
Leave A Review
Emergency Heating Installation Norridge
Not only can Indoor Comfort assist with repairs, we also offer installation services in the events where your entire system needs to be replaced. A brand new HVAC unit can seem like an intimidating task, but we will help every step of the way with recommendations for the best unit for your home, pricing options, and of course seamless installation. We know how important it is to have uninterrupted heating during the coldest months of the year to keep your family safe and warm. Take a look at the below recommendations when you are ready for your new furnace in Norridge IL.
- Energy Saver Tax Credit – You might qualify for a tax credit with installation of an energy saving model!
- Size of unit – Running costs are dependant on the size of the furnace. We will make sure you get the correctly sized unit for your home.
- Make and Model: Ask Indoor Comfort what the best heater is for your home. There will probably be specials on certain units and we can help you make the best choice with the best deal for your home.
How To Know When Your Heater Needs Repair in Norridge
Before having the unpleasant experience of an HVAC emergency, or making the decision to replace your entire system, Indoor Comfort offers quick and effective repairs for any issue big or small. Call Indoor Comfort for a thorough inspection and we will offer recommendations for possible repairs or replacement parts which of course we will assist with. Avoiding a more serious repair will require you to be proactive and call a technician as soon as you notice your furnace acting up. Indoor Comfort also provides annual maintenance services in which we will clean and make sure all parts of your HVAC system are functioning as they should. Here is a list of things to look out for that may signal that a technician should come and take a look at your furnace in Norridge IL:
- Increased heating bills – If you notice higher bills than ususal, something might be wrong with your furnace.
- Unusual sounds – If you notice loud or weird noises from your furnace, have a technician come and see if there is a problem.
- Blowing cold air – Check the thermostat first, but if that isn’t the issue this cound indicate a number of problems.
- A lot of dust on your heater – The air in your home is not being cleaned properly.
What To Do When Your Furnace Breaks Norridge Illinois
When your furnace in Norridge IL breaks down unexpectedly, the number one priority is safety. You will want to make sure there are no safety hazards that caused the HVAC breakdown. See below for a few tips in the event of an emergeny.
- Contact HVAC professionals – If you don’t think you can repair it on your own, give Indoor Comfort a call today!
- Check for a gas leak – Immediately get out of your house and call for help if you notice a gas leak.
- Check the circuit breaker – Make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
- Check your thermostat – A malfunction with your thermostat could cause your furnace to act up..
Trust us with your emergency heating services and you will not have to worry for a long time. Call us today at 630-381-0645.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in our HVAC service area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Downers Grove and the surrounding areas.