24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Heating Mount Prospect IL
24-hour Emergency HVAC Service in Mount Prospect
The colder the weather the greater the chance of your HVAC system experiencing a serious problem. Be ready for any emergency by knowing that Indoor Comfort is available to help with 24 hour emergency HVAC services in Mount Prospect Illinois. We know how important it is to have a functioning HVAC that will keep your family warm during the coldest weather. We have been providing emergency HVAC services to the residents in Mount Prospect for over 25 years for any type of heating system. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a trusted business you can depend on because of our:
- An A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- A Business With 4.5 Stars on Google
- Over 15 Years Experience Working On All Makes And Models
- On-Time Service And Quick Repairs
- A 5 Star Rated Business on Facebook
Leave A Review
Emergency Heating Installation Mount Prospect IL
Replacing your entire heating and cooling system sounds like a daunting task. Indoor Comfort will make it much easier than you think by assisting in every part of the process. We make sure you understand your options, costs and timeline for getting everything up and running. Our highly trained technicians will make sure you get the best heating and cooling system that will keep your family comfortable no matter the weather.
When you are ready for your new furnace in Mount Prospect, we always offer the following advice:
- Energy Saver Tax Credit – Installation of an energy-saving model could qualify you for a tax credit!
- Size of unit – It’s important to get the correct size of furnace for your home, since running costs is dependent on the size.
- Make and Model: Ask Indoor Comfort what the best heater is for your home. There will probably be specials on certain units and we can help you make the best choice with the best deal for your home.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair in your Mount Prospect Illinois Home or Business
There are a couple ways that you could prevent a surprise HVAC malfunction. One way is to be attentive signs that your heating or cooling system isn’t working like normal. Having someone come out and inspect your system as soon as you notice anything strange will fend off more serious and expensive problems. Another great way to prevent serious issues is to schedule annual maintenance where a professional will execute a thorough inspection making sure all parts of your system are working smoothly. Here is a list of things to look out for that may signal that a technician should come and take a look at your furnace in Mount Prospect:
- Increased heating bills – If you notice higher bills than ususal, something might be wrong with your furnace.
- Unusual sounds – If you notice loud or weird noises from your furnace, have a technician come and see if there is a problem.
- Blowing cold air – This could indicate a number of different issues. It’s a good idea to check the thermostat.
- A lot of dust on your heater – The air in your home is not being cleaned properly.
What To Do When Your Furnace Breaks Mount Prospect
The last thing anyone wants is a broken furnace in the middle of winter in Mount Prospect Illinois. If this happens to you, it is a good idea to make sure the problem is your furnace and not a safety hazard.
- Contact HVAC professionals – If you don’t think you can repair it on your own, give Indoor Comfort a call today!
- Check for a gas leak – Immediately get out of your house and call for help if you notice a gas leak.
- Check the circuit breaker – Make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
- Check your thermostat – A malfunction with your thermostat could affect your furnace.
Trust us with your emergency heating services and you will not have to worry for a long time. Call us today at 630-381-0645.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in our HVAC service area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Downers Grove and the surrounding areas.