24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Heating Elmhurst Illinois
24-hour Emergency HVAC Service in Elmhurst IL
With cold weather approaching in Elmhurst, you will want to be prepared in the event of an HVAC emergency. Luckily, Indoor Comfort is here to help by offering 24 hour emergency HVAC services. We guarantee you we will get your furnace back up and running or recommendations for a replacement as soon as possible. Residents in Elmhurst Illinois and surrounding areas have trusted Indoor Comfort for all heating and cooling needs for over 25 years. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a trusted business you can rely on because of our:
- An A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- A Business With 4.5 Stars on Google
- Over 15 Years Experience Working On All Makes And Models
- On-Time Service And Quick Repairs
- A 5 Star Rated Business on Facebook
Leave A Review
Emergency Heating Installation Elmhurst Illinois
Not only can Indoor Comfort assist with repairs, we also offer installation services in the events where your entire system needs to be replaced. A brand new HVAC unit can seem like an intimidating task, but we will help every step of the way with recommendations for the best unit for your home, pricing options, and of course seamless installation. We know how important it is to have uninterrupted heating during the coldest months of the year to keep your family safe and warm. Take a look at the below recommendations when you are ready for your new furnace in Elmhurst.
- Energy Saver Tax Credit – You might qualify for a tax credit with installation of an energy saving model!
- Size of unit – Running costs are dependant on the size of the furnace. We will make sure you get the correctly sized unit for your home.
- Make and Model: Ask Indoor Comfort what the best heater is for your home. There will probably be specials on certain units and we can help you make the best choice with the best deal for your home.
Heater Repair and Maintenance Services in Elmhurst IL
Keep your heater in excellent working condition by having the professionals at Indoor Comfort make any necessary repairs. The sooner problems are noticed and dealt with the better, otherwise you risk more serious and costly problems. Another way to prevent major HVAC breakdowns in Elmhurst is to take advantage of our annual maintenance services. Our highly experienced technicians will come out and clean and inspect individual parts to make sure your heating system will work without interruption throughout the coldest weather. Check out the list below for some telling signs that it’s time for professionals at Indoor Comfort to make sure your heating system isn’t in need of repairs.
- Higher heating bills – If you notice higher bills than ususal, something might be wrong with your furnace.
- Strange sounds – If you notice loud or weird noises from your furnace, have a technician come and see if there is a problem.
- Cold air instead of warm – Check the thermostat first, but if that isn’t the issue this cound indicate a number of problems.
- Dusty heater – The air in your home is not being cleaned properly.
What To Do When Your Furnace Breaks Elmhurst IL
If you are experiencing a furnace breakdown in Elmhurst, please make sure that the issue isn’t a safety hazard. A few helpful tips are below for when your furnace isn’t working.
- Contact HVAC professionals – If you aren’t comfortable or don’t know how to fix it yourself, call the professionals at Indoor Comfort today!
- Check for a gas leak – Immediately get out of your house and call for help if you notice a gas leak.
- Check the circuit breaker – Make sure the circuit breaker didn’t trip.
- Check your thermostat – If your thermostat is acting up it can cause your furnace to act up as well.
Trust us with your emergency heating services and you will not have to worry for a long time. Call us today at 630-381-0645.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in our HVAC service area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Downers Grove and the surrounding areas.