24 Hour Emergency Service
Boiler Service Wood Dale
Boiler Repair & Installation Service in Wood Dale
Does your boiler not work as well as it used to? Call the highly trained HVAC technicians at Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling. We offer boiler repair, maintenance service, and new system installation. Our technicians are on call 24/7 for Emergency Service. They will arrive to your home within a truck with full range tools, comprehensive inventory of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts. We are available to Replace & Install New high energy efficient Boilers. Steam, Water & Gas Boilers for Residential Homes & Commercial Buildings. Call us today with any questions or to schedule a service call at: 630-381-0645.
Relying on Indoor Comfort for your HVAC company you are also relying on:
Leave A Review
There are many advantages to heating your home with a boiler system. Virtually silent, clean, safe, energy efficient, long-lasting, and low-maintenance, a modern boiler is tough to beat. And because the heat is infused into the room, rather than blown, you’ll enjoy consistent, gentle comfort. Let the Carrier Factory Authorized experts from Indoor Comfort ensure maximum rewards from your installation project. We specialize in the leading hydronic equipment on the market, bringing you the innovations and features that enhance control, optimize operation, and cut costs down to a bare minimum, month after month, year after year. Contact Indoor Comfort today for a free estimate and the ideal heating solution for your Wood Dale home.
Boiler System Installations & Service in Wood Dale IL.
Whether you are looking for new boiler installation, replacement, annual boiler maintenance, or skilled repair of an existing boiler system, Indoor Comfort answers with prompt, proficient service. Our factory trained, updated, and experienced technicians are on-call 24/7 for Emergency Repair in the Wood Dale area. Equipped with leading-edge diagnostics, a full range of tools, and comprehensive inventory of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts, we resolve every challenge with quick turnaround. Contact us at 630-381-0645 for accommodating appointment times, answers to any questions you may have, and to enhance the comfort of your home. Our mission is to bring reliable, quality solutions with efficient service done right at an affordable cost
Signs your boiler needs repair
Here are some warning signs that your boiler is about to go out:
- Loud noises- Loud banging sounds mean there is a problem and it needs to be checked out right away.
- The flame is not blue- If the flame is not blue, you need to call our team of professionals right away.
- Boiler pressure is not staying consistent- If the boiler pressure is dropping or rising you should call and get it inspected.
- Boiler is using more gas than it needs to- If your boiler is using more gas than usual, you should get it checked out.
If you are experiencing any of these problems call Indoor Comfort in Wood Dale right now and we can help:630-381-0645
What you may not know about boilers
- Upgrading your boiler could save you money!
- Correct pressure- The boiler pressure gauge should be at the correct pressure. If the pressure is too low, it could cause high heating bills.
- Blue flame- You want your boiler flame to be a clear blue. If the flame is a yellow or orange color, the fuel could be burning incorrectly.
- Reducing your thermostat- Reducing your thermostat by just one percent can reduce your heating bills by as much as 10 percent.
Keep these precautions when handling your boiler.
- Keep your children away from the boiler system
- Keep things that are flammable a couple feet away.
- Pay attention to any unusual sounds or odors coming from your boiler
- Have your boiler inspected regularly to ensure it is working efficiently
- Inspect your carbon monoxide detectors once a month and replace the batteries regularly.
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.