24 Hour Emergency Service
Air Conditioning Buffalo Grove
Indoor Comfort Offers Highly Affordable and Reliable A/C Services in Buffalo Grove
Relying on Indoor Comfort for your HVAC company you are also relying on:
- An A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- A Business With 4.5 Stars on Google
- Over 15 Years Experience Working On All Makes And Models
- On-Time Service And Quick Repairs
- A 5 Star Rated Business on Facebook
Air Conditioner Repair Service in Buffalo Grove
Air conditioner malfunctions are most likely to happen when equipment is working the hardest, on the hottest day of the year, right when you need it the most. Indoor Comfort is always available to provide prompt, skilled, and affordable service. Give us a call for an appointment at your earliest convenience, and we’ll show up right on time, prepared to resolve even complex issues without delay. And if you’re faced with a problem, outside of regular business hours, we offer 24/7 Emergency Repairs throughout the Buffalo Grove, Illinois area. Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn’t punch a time clock or end when we walk out the door. Our licensed, fully trained, and experienced technicians protect the long-term performance of all makes and models of cooling systems.
Leave A Review
Air Conditioning Services Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Our goal is to help you with your air conditioning however we can! That is why we want to provide you with as much information about your hvac system including what to look out for so you can spot the warning signs, and different ways you can operate your air conditioning so that you can possibly lower your bill!
Living in Buffalo Grove, Illinois we all know that the summers can get hot! When temperatures climb above 90 multiple days, it can put a strain on your air conditioning unit, which can cause it to break easier, faster, or sometimes shut down entirely. That is why it is important to always have a local air conditioning service you can rely on in Buffalo Grove, Illinois to be there when you need it. Indoor Comfort takes a different approach to helping people with their air conditioning service. We work with local homeowners to make sure that they know exactly what is going on with their air conditioning units and take time to explain to them what we are doing. We like to work with people and help them understand their air conditioning unit, this way they can make the best choices for their home and their family. That is why Indoor Comfort remains the number one HVAC service in Buffalo Grove, Illinois to this day!
Warning Signs Your Air Conditioner Might Be Breaking
There are typically a few warning signs you can spot that will indicate that your air conditioning unit is breaking down. When you call a local air conditioning repair service you can avoid the unit breaking down and seizing up in the future which can lead to catastrophic failure, a very costly repair bill, or even having to replace your air conditioning unit altogether. Here are some things to look out for:
- Age of the Air Conditioning Unit: Most HVAC units will last about 15-20 years depending on the make, model, and the amount of use. If your Air Conditioning is over 20 years old then it is time to think about replacing the unit. One of the great benefits of replacing is that most air conditioning units will actually save you money because of new energy efficient models that have been developed. Indoor Comfort can help you choose the best air conditioning unit for your home in Buffalo Grove, so you can cool your home cheaper and faster in the future.
- A Foul Smell: A burning smell can mean that insulation wires or cooling coils are overheating or have burnt out. A smell of rotten eggs in the winter means that there is a gas leak and you should get out of the house as soon as possible. If you are noticing a foul smell in your home call a local air conditioning service as soon as possible because it usually means something bad is happening.
- Your Air Conditioning Isn’t Blowing Cool Air: If your air conditioning unit isn’t blowing cool air, then this might be a sign that your freon in the unit might need to be replaced. This is relatively cheap, easy and quick. However, if you are constantly lowering the thermostat then that means that you are putting more strain on your unit to try and keep up with that temperature setting this will put undue strain on the unit and which can cause it to break down faster than it normally would.
- Little Air Flow: Sometimes the ductwork might be clogged in your home. If you are noticing one room getting colder than the other, a level of the house getting colder than another, this might be a sign of problems in your ductwork. There can be blockages, dust and more, that is preventing the air flow from coming out consistently for your air conditioning system.
- Noises: The old ways are still the best ways! If you hear knocking, grinding, or different noises than normal coming from your air conditioning unit then this is a sign that you should get your unit inspected as soon as possible. Inspection services like clean and checks are always available from any air conditioning service, but only Indoor Comfort can provide you the best multi-point inspection service in the local Buffalo Grove area!
Please call us today if you are noticing any of these signs
Ways To Save Money Running Your Air Conditioning Unit
When it comes to running your air conditioning during the hot days of summer, there are definitely things you can do in order to save yourself some money on your electric bill. Try some of these methods out and see your bill lowered today! One of the benefits of using these techniques is that it places less strain on your air conditioning system which will cause it to last longer and not break as easily in the future!
Don’t Allow the house to get too hot: Air conditioning units are designed to work best by cooling the house in a difference of 20 degrees. Constantly keeping your house a cool comfortable temperature is the best way to save the most money when it comes to your air conditioning. Therefore, if you think that by not running your unit for a few days and then running it is saving you money, it is not.
Install Ceiling Fans: One of the best ways to reduce costs of cooling your house is to install ceiling fans. These will actually cool you off faster than your air conditioning unit will.
Change your Air Conditioning filter 12 times a year: Changing your air conditioning filter regularly is a great way to increase the life expectancy of your air conditioning unit. Change the filter 12 times a year and you will notice a great improvement on how your air conditioning runs and the quality of the air you breathe in your home.
Check your air conditioning coils for Ice: If ice forms on your coils then switch the unit to the fan, this will allow the ice on your coils to melt. This will save you from having your air conditioning unit overheat and prevent a costly replacement.
Close Blinds and Curtains: Windows that face the sun will allow the most heat into the house. When Buffalo Grove’s temperature reaches over 100 degrees it is best to keep those curtains and blinds closed.
CHANGE YOUR AIR CONDITIONING FILTER REGULARLY! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU CAN DO TO HELP REDUCE YOUR BILLS, SAVE MONEY, AND MAKE YOUR AIR CONDITIONING UNIT RUN LONGER!
The HVAC Experts You Can Trust.
We have been the gracious recipients of the Carrier Presidents Award for several years now. Through our hard work and dedication to quality services to everyone in the Chicago area, we have garnered a reputation that we are committed to continuing: Providing the best home comfort services at the fairest price in Chicago and the surrounding areas.