Boiler Repair Service in Arlington Heights
Does your boiler not work as well as it used to? Call the highly trained technicians at Indoor Comfort. We offer boiler repair, services, and installation. Our technicians are on call 24/7 for Emergency Service. They will arrive to your home in a truck with full range tools, comprehensive inventory of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts. We try and accommodate your busy schedule as best we can. Call us today with any questions or to schedule a service call at: 888-551-2665.
Signs your boiler needs repair Arlington Heights
- The flame is not blue- If the flame is not blue, you need to call professionals right away and get your boiler repaired.
- Boiler is using more gas than it needs to- If your boiler is using more gas than usual, you should get it checked out. Using more gas can also affect your heating bill.
- Loud noises- Loud banging sounds mean there is a problem and it needs to be checked out right away.
- Boiler pressure is not staying consistent- If the boiler pressure is dropping or rising you should call and get it inspected. This means your boiler is not working correctly.
How to make your boiler last longer
- Don’t ignore problems- Taking care of your boiler and getting it repaired will make your boiler last longer. If you let small problems go you may end up having to replace the entire unit.
- Regular maintenance- Regular maintenance on your boiler will make it last longer. Maintenance inspections will catch small problems that you can get repaired – saving you money.
- Choosing a boiler- Choosing the right boiler for your home is important. Your boiler should match the heat distribution in your home for the best overall comfort. The professionals at Indoor Comfort can assist you in choosing a boiler that works for your home in Aurora.
Boiler safety Arlington Heights
Keep these precautions when handling your boiler.
- Keep your children away from the boiler system
- Keep things that are flammable a couple feet away
- Have your boiler inspected regularly to ensure it is working efficiently
- Pay attention to any unusual sounds or odors coming from your boiler
- Inspect your carbon monoxide detectors once a month and replace the batteries regularly.
How to lower your heating bill
Following these simple steps can help lower the cost of your heating bills. Make sure you don’t ignore any warning signs that your boiler is breaking. Keeping up with regular maintenance will save you costly repairs.
- Programmable thermostat- With a programmable thermostat you can lower your heat while you are not at home.
- Using sun to your advantage- Open your blinds and curtains during the day the let the sun heat your home.
- Eliminate all drafts in your home- Eliminating the drafts in your home in Aurora by sealing the windows and doors will stop cold air from entering.
- Regular boiler maintenance checks- Routine inspections ensure the boiler is working efficiently.
What you may not know about boilers
- Reducing your thermostat- Reducing your thermostat by just one percent can reduce your heating bills by as much as 10 percent.
- Blue flame- You want your boiler flame to be a clear blue. If the flame is a yellow or orange color, the fuel could be burning incorrectly.
- Correct pressure- The boiler pressure gauge should be at the correct pressure. If the pressure is too low, it could cause high heating bills.
- Upgrading your boiler could save you money!
Heating Service Arlington Heights
Indoor Comfort is a heating service you can trust. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and follow strict service guidelines to ensure quality work and excellent customer service. You can trust our technicians to get the job done right!
Let Indoor Comfort take care of all your heating Services!
Call for more information on our rewarding maintenance program tailored to your needs. Let our technicians ensure the safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your gas/oil furnace, heat pump, geothermal unit, ductless system, boiler, or packaged hybrid heating system.